AX-S4 ICCP (Access for ICCP) provides ICCP-TASE.2 plug-in connectivity for any Windows application supporting the popular OPC Data Access (DA) interface, including many off-the-shelf SCADA, HMI, and data historian products. The Intercontrol Center Communications Protocol (ICCP) is an international standard (IEC60870-6 TASE.2) for real-time data exchange between utility/ISO/TSO control centers or between control centers and power plants. ICCP-TASE.2 is used worldwide to provide an exchange of real-time data between control centers, power plants, EMS, SCADA, and metering equipment within the electric and gas utility industries. Applications range from generation dispatch in open energy markets, control of aggregated demand response, and data exchange in large supra-national transmission systems.
- Supports Blocks 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 of ICCP as both client and server via OPC DA V3.0 client and server interfaces
- Supports IEC 60870-6 TASE.2 V1996-08 and V2000-08 with millisecond timestamps and all changes reported features
- Supports redundant configurations with automatic or manual fail-over
- Includes easy-to-use GUIs to support automated configuration functions and monitoring for simplified installation, setup, and debug
- Spreadsheet import/export of configuration to support large systems
- Optional IEC 62351-4 security extensions available
- Runs on any currently supported Microsoft operating systems